Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You get what you pay for.

The other night Brian and Ty were working together, and someone commented that it looked like they had the exact same haircut. They looked at each other, noticed, and started laughing. Here are the facts:

1. I cut both of their hair.
2. I am no professional.
3. I taught myself.
4. I might only know how to cut one style.
5. I am free.
5. You get what you pay for.

All facts aside I think you guys look pretty great. Even if I am just a one cut wonder :)

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Yeah, I'm a one haircut wonder too. Number 4 on the sides and back, with the top being as long as the width of my fingers. At least your one cut is rocking some style!

Lac ie said...

I lovs this post! So funny!

By the way...new blog address! mikeandlacie.blogspot.com. add me back on your list!!!!!

Laura {and JR} said...

bah haha. that is awesome. love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...