Monday, February 28, 2011

Feelings of Washington D.C.

I have dreamed of coming to this place my whole life and I am so happy that because Brian worked so hard at his job, I was able to see it all. We loved the culture, and the beautiful history on display. We loved that reminder to always be thankful we live here. I love that the whole city is centered around statehood and government. I love that everywhere you travel in the city, you can see the monuments. I love that D.C. is so reminiscent of the past. I love the old houses, the Georgian feel towards everything. I loved it all.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I love D.C. too. Someday I want to go back when I'm not on a tour schedule. While that was nice to have someone else take care of the arrangements, I think it would be fun to just wander around like you guys got to do. So fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...