Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Better late than never I say!

Photo by Flutterfly Events

So we have been awful at blogging. . . we know. Sometimes it is just so hard for me to write and scrapbook about life instead of just living it! That is why I created this blog, and I need to remember to keep it up! I also feel like sometimes if something isn't REALLY important then someone won't want to read it. But I need to remember that if it is important to me, I should write about it. Anyways, we have TONS to share with all of you. Just give me a couple weeks and it'll be all yours!

One of my new years resolutions to be better at blogging so I am really really going to try. So when you look at our photos and think, that has already happened! just know it has and that I think it is better late than never! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!

1 comment:

ren said...

I have missed your blogging! I'm excited to get all caught up :) Don't feel bad about posting about "past events" I am guilty of it too...sometimes it's the only way to keep up on everything! Glad to have you back in business cute girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...