Friday, February 4, 2011

The happiest place on earth


I have always been obsessed with Disneyland. It is amazing. And when we traveled to California, Brian wondered about going. And I quote, "Disneyland is for kids and I don't get what is so great about it. Is it even fun? Will I actually like it?" Instead of answering, I just said, see for yourself.

I am pretty sure this picture sums it up.


We may or may not have gone on splash mountain five times in a row, on a chilly night, and being the last ones on the ride the person let us just stay on as long as we wanted. Naturally. We now have the splash mountain song memorized and sing it all the time. Literally.

It was neat to see Disneyland through Brian's eyes who had NEVER experienced it for himself before. I know. How could he have not. But believe me, he is a changed man :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...