Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{ Reactions }

So I have been thinking that I have been rather lazy lately at posting comments on all of your blogs.  It's not that I love you any less, it's just that I am in the habit of reading, smiling, and leaving! 

I will try to be better :) But if you are like me and come here and read posts without commenting I have done something to solve the problem! 

A while ago I added reactions to my blog posts at the bottom near the comments section to see if I liked it or not.  Well I do and it makes it easier for you to say what is on your mind by just clicking once instead of logging in, waiting, and taking more time to comment. 

Don't get me wrong, I adore comments, I just know if all of you are as busy as me, you would rather click once to add your two cents than have to go through the above process :)

So give it a whirl.  I think it is kind of fun. 

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Didn't know that was an option... way to be a thinker :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Linds you are so cute! I actually did get the comment on the chaise lounge! You are so sweet! I haven't bought one yet, there are just so many things I want right now... :) I know, don't you love altering clothes?! OKAY, so did you start a fun new fashion blog? It looks like it but I want to make sure it's yours! I totally want to follow! I don't think I'm following this one yet but I am going to right NOW! K you are so freakin cute, THANKS for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...