Friday, June 10, 2011

{ Too much is too much }


It has been unusually wet this year and Bear Lake was no exception.  As we walked through the cabins in our area you could see the effect the water has had on everything.  I think the scariest part was seeing the property sand-bagged and lined for the water!  I am SO thankful that the city did this so that we had an undamaged cabin to come back to this spring.

I am thankful for the moisture we have received because I think Utah really needed it.  However, now that it could start to flood places and people could lose their houses I think it is time for the wet weather to be done. 

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Holy smokes that IS super nice that they did that to help everyone--especially a summer town like that! Glad everything was ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...