Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome home Riley!!!

My cousin riley got back last wednesday from his mission to Australia! It was so much fun to see him get back and go to the airport!

I can't help it but every time I see a missionary come back or someone who has served our country in the army, marines, navy etc, I ball my eyes out! I guess I just really feel for the families who have had to do without :)

He is cuter than ever and we are more than thrilled to have him home! He is the last of the Siebenhaar boys to go, so we are done for good!

Welcome home Riley! Way to represent the family! We love you oodles and oodles!!!

1 comment:

Mel and Paul said...

haha oh riley!! That kid always made me laugh...i automatically think of harry potter when I think of riley! ha ha do you remember that??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...