Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bear Lake Demolition Derby


There was one time at the very end of summer that my family went up to Bear Lake alone. When I say alone, I mean just Mom, Dad, Ty, Court, me and Bri. I love it when everyone else comes too, but it was so nice to get some alone time with my family.

While we were up there we heard about a demolition derby. I had never been to one and it sounded like a fun after dinner activity so off we went!

They had all the cars lined up outside and I was surprised at how beat they all looked already. Some looked like they wouldn't run at all.

It seemed really exciting and one car even drove over another car! It was fun to watch!





Cute photos of Mi Familia!



It definitely was a rocking good time! We had so much fun I think we will be back to watch next year. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...