Friday, October 15, 2010

Air and Sea. . .


In Seattle Brian wanted to see the air museum and I wanted to see the aquarium so we did both! The aquarium is right on the pier and is beautiful!

We had lots of fun! It was a quick thing to do, it only took a few hours. They had lots of sea creatures you could touch!

I was a big chicken but Brian did it!

We would have gotten more pictures but my camera died.

We watched the seals forever! They were so cute and I wanted to snuggle them!



We didn't know that the air museum was outside the city limits and we had a very expensive cab ride getting there! It was quite the adventure!

We took lots of picture for my dad cause he used to work for Boeing! It was a cool museum too!

The whole museum was a warehouse with tons of airplanes hanging from the ceilings!

They have the first airplane and the latest and greatest!

Brian always wanted to be a pilot growing up so this was especially fun for him. Can't you tell? Look at that cute grin!


We went outside for the last part of the exhibit to see the concord and air force one!

It was pretty cool to see where so many Presidents have flown different destinations!


They had some cool space exhibits too!




This is my favorite picture of the day!

We seriously laughed for five minutes when we saw how good it turned out. Brian fills my life with so much laughter and happiness! He is the best and I adore him completely!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

You guys are hilarious :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...