Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Hunger Games. . .

Have you read this series!?!?!

Seriously people! For starters, it literally blew my socks off!

I don't understand how this story could come from someones brain but I couldn't put the books down until they were finished. Late into the night I read. . .

If you have heard about them read them! When I told Brian the premise he was like, That sounds dumb. . . but I promise it will leave you thinking! And wanting more!!!

It isn't your typical novel, but I think that is what I loved the most! It is full of hard to swallow elements like violence, government, ethics, and propaganda but really makes you think about what is right and what you would fight for. . .

Get your copy today! (so we can dish and have a party :)

1 comment:

Mel and Paul said...

I really loved those books too!! I was sad that there wasn't anymore to read... so have you finished all three?? I totally cried at the end of the third. Call me and we'll chat about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...