Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good food and company :)

I think it is safe to say that while in Seattle we ate REALLY WELL!!!

Brian's favorite place was called The Crab Pot, and it was recommended everywhere we went! You wouldn't believe the masses of food! I think the last time I ate that much was at thanksgiving! haha!


Then one morning we went back to a crepe shop at pikes for breakfast!

Brian ordered a banana hazelnut chocolate crepe dish and I had salmon dill and cream one. Both were to die for!


Dang, I think I am hungry right now!

2 comments:

Mel and Paul said...

Um ok.. I'm in crab leg heaven now and I'm going to crave them until I actually get my hands on some! Those looked SO SO good! So did the crepes... freak Linds, no I'm starving!!

Laura {and JR} said...

wow, all of that looks awesome! I actually had crab legs for the first time a few weeks ago and now I am hooked! looks like you guys had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...