Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pikes Place Market


So when we told everyone Brian won a trip to Seattle, everyone said you have to go to Pikes Place Market! So we went :)

Right when you get there in the middle of it all is the Fish area.

This is where they do the demonstration of the flying fish. Whenever anyone orders fish they take it and throw it around. It was so fun to watch!

They even did it with huge fish and didn't drop them. It impressed me!

BUT. . .If you hate the smell of fish you might have a little issue. The whole place smells like it :)

It is so famous I think because you can literally get "anything" there! It is a market center forever long with millions of little shops that carry anything you'd like! And like we did :)

We found an amazing shop to get the "worlds best macaroni and cheese" and lots of other yummy foods. If you go there, go on an empty stomach so that you can enjoy all there is to eat!

Then there were the shops that sold things I would totally never want, but it was fun to look.

Haha! These dummies are awesome! This one is for you court!

We went into a hat shop and I totally wanted this hat! I have always been obsessed with Egypt but if I would have gotten it I don't know when I would have used it. I guess a picture will have to do!
We loved Pikes Market and had a total hay day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a fun time! Seattle is awesome! Maybe the next trip he wins can be London?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...