Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My First Ever Subway Ride!!!

Brian and I were pretty good little travelers while in NY. We walked everywhere! And took a taxi twice. I was adamant about taking the subway at least once since I had never done it before! And I was so excited!!!

We climbed on at grand central, and headed in the direction of times square!

My honey boarding the train! I had to hurry and take this picture bc I was so afraid of it leaving me behind!

Some new york city coppers! lol

The seats on the subway were super cool! So I of course took a picture!

As soon as we sat down, two kids, who couldn't have been older than eight, started to perform on the train!!! I had heard about this from people, and was so excited it was happening right in front of me!

They were doing flips up and down the subway aisles and also breakdancing. It was incredible that they were SO young and had SO much talent!!!

They also kept saying things that were making me laugh so hard.

This kid did this trick and landed on his hands, and said,"Ladies, if your man can't do this, Leave him!!!" And "If your watching, your paying! This ain't a free show!!!" They then collected money in their hats!

All in all, it was exactly what I hoped my first subway ride would be like! It was AWESOME!!!


Linds!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...