Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The BIG BIG BIG Apple!!!

Brian is very fortunate to work for an amazing company that rewards its employees for all of their hard work.
AND. . . While he was working OVERTIME, To get his promotion, apparently he won a few contests that he didn't even know were going on.

I got a much needed new phone, and we got a phone call saying that we would be heading to NEW YORK!!!! For an ALL EXPENSES PAID vacation!!!

I was so excited that I was crying!!! I mean, I have always wanted to go to New York, and now I was going to get to! And alone with my Brian made it more exciting! We were going to be there for four days!

On the planeride there, I kept saying how excited I was and then I laughed and mentioned that "What if we saw a famous person"? I am sure there are plenty in New York.

Well, walking back from our terminal, GUESS WHO we RUN INTO???!!!

Its Kevin from the Office!

He was way nice and more than happy to take a picture with us! Pardon my no makeup, no hair done early morning, deer in the headlights expression :(

But that set our expecations high for the trip, and I must say that New York fulfilled all of those! I have millions more posts to show you what we saw, and it was the most amazing trip ever!!!

Stay Tuned. . .

Linds

1 comment:

Mel and Paul said...

I seriously hate you! I'm so jealous.. I love Kevin!! That's awesome Linds. Did you ask him what he was doing there. Do they shoot the office in NY?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...