Thursday, December 11, 2008

one cookie two cookie three cookie more!!!!

So the newest greatest thing i have done this season is go to colleens cookie exchange!

Wow! Cookies Galore!




I decided to make my homemade divinity and it was good!


So were all of the other cookies at the party! We brought six dozen and got to take home 72 of the most delicious cookies you have ever seen!

Colleen has the most incredible house ever! It reminds me of a boutique with adorable decorations that smells like apples and cinammon! I know you know what I am talking about. I couldn't stop looking around at it!

She went to so much work for all of us to be able to have a great time! Colleen is one of those ladies that is just so awesome! She is so talented at so many things, and she makes you always want to be around her. I am a secret admirer of hers. . . well I guess it is not so secret anymore!!!!

This is my favorite cutest picture of Colleen and her bubbly hubby Randy.

Anyways here are some fun pictures of her cookie party, the first festive event of my Christmas season!
Us girls are insane together! To much fun in one room!


Happy Holidays and Happy Baking to you all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...