Monday, December 15, 2008

Did someone say. . . Twilight!!!!

So there aren't very many things I am obsessed with. . .
Brians smell, decorating, Bentley after bathtime, pink anything, purses, juicy sweats, my primary class, bear lake, beaches, sunshine, new carpet, new lipstick, anything damask, hugs, caramel apple cider from starbucks, fresh laundry, sleeping in, hip hop dancing, sobe life water, kickboxing, chanel, chicken tikka, german cooking at christmas,

but my newest obsession is TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Ok, have you read the books! Seen the movie! SO GOOD! I loved the books so much more, but the movie was really fun to see how a team of people interpreted the book into a movie!

The last time I had an obsession this bad, it was johnny depp in pirates! And that was a bad obsession, let me tell you!

Brian can just roll his eyes for now! BC I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love twilight too--not obsessed, but still a fan! I can't wait for the next movie!

photography by Mikki said...

Linds! I am a crazy person...things are nuts at my job and then photo makes me non-existant! I am so sorry I haven't called you back yet. Let's just do dinner and catch up! What nights are good for you? Hubby's can come too if you want! I would love to meet the man that swept you off your dancing feet!!!!
Love ya!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...