Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drumroll Please. . . !

Sunday May 10th, Mothers day, Brian and I Celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

(I would have like to post this sooner but I couldn't find any of the pics :( What you are seeing here is a very small selection. . .)


CRAZY!!!! You know it is really funny to think about being married one year! I mean, it has gone by so DANG FAST!!!

It feels like just yesterday, we were country dancing and just meeting for the first time!

The saturday before our anniversary, Brian surprised me by taking me to lagoon for the day! We had so much fun laughing and spending time together!!

Then we had dinner at melting pot (could be my new favorite restaurant:) and then we spend the night in the little america where we stayed the night we got married! It was so thoughtful and romantic of him to plan all of this on his own! I was impressed!

The next day, sunday, our anniversary, we broke open the YEAR OLD CAKE! We unfroze our Cake and it was SUPER delicious thanks to mom and dad keeping it so nicely frozen and sealed!Our wedding cake was super cute!

Doesn't it look amazing for being a year old? I must admit, I was a little scared to eat it! I mean, after a year most things would have been a mold farm!

We picked a marble cake with bavarian creme filling! Can you say heaven!!?!?! It was delish!
I had forgotten how good it was bc at our wedding the only bite we each got was the midget piece we gave each other when we cut it! I know, we got jipped!

We were having lots of fun eating and serving it and then we all looked around to see that everyone's teeth were black from the FROSTING!!!! We laughed our heads off and decided to use the black teeth as a photo op!

All in all, after one year gone and one million to go I have realized some things about marriage. . .
That I have so much more love and respect for Brian than I did a year ago. . . I know it will only continue to grow and that is an amazing thing when you think it can't get any better!

That marriage is NOT easy but TOTALLY worth every second of it!. . . And that I can't wait to see what the next years hold for us together. . .

That Brian and I are more alike than I ever could have imagined. . . When I think he may be completely confused by something I'm doing, I just look over to see him smile. He just gets me and that my friends is a feat that I didn't think was accomplishable by any man!

I love you dearest! Happy ONE YEAR!!! "belated" tee hee!

Love your crazy wife. . . .
Linds!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Man, it goes by fast...we just had our 4 year--psycho! It just gets better...congrats!

Jade and Michael said...

Happy Anniversary! It does go by fast... now you need to start having the kiddies! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You're the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...