Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pray for Emily. . .

My dear sweet friend Emily just received some horrible news. She is a new mom and her husband is being deployed to baghdad for an entire year. He leaves on September 11th this year and will return around the same time next year. I told her how sorry I was and that I would keep her in my prayers. I felt like what I had to say was so inadequate. What do you say to someone who is losing the love of their life for an entire year? . . .

I have a renewed sense of thankfulness today for my husband having a job that keeps him close to me at all times and for an assurance that he will be close to my side as we have our children.
Emily, you have taught me so much today and I thank you.


Please keep Emily and her family in your thoughts tonight as you kneel in prayer.

Thank you. . .
I love all of you SO very much. . .
Linds

2 comments:

Matt and Melanie said...

Seriously? Who looks that good in the hospital just after having a baby?!!!!

Lindsay said...

I know! That is what I told her too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...