Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Someone Special. . .

This delightful smiling face is Heidi, and she is going to hit me for posting about her but it is my blog so I do what I want :) I am a bit of a thief and I stole these off her husbands facebook so you could see her! She is very special to me and you are about to find out why. . .

The other day, I went to my yearly gyno appointment, and let's just say it was less fun than I had imagined. And I guess it is also harder to make a baby then it looks. . . no pun intended. I want a baby sometime in the near future but after hearing how it would be really hard for me to do so I wanted to jump off the imc.

Anyways, I was a sad about stuff and on top of that it had been kind of a hard week with Bentley getting super sick, not getting to see Brian as much, and super busy at work etc. I said a little prayer in the elevator asking to just have a little more help than usual and to be happy regardless.

By the time I had walked to my car, I got a call from Heidi. She said that she was thinking about me and wanted to call and see how I was doing and if she could take me to dinner that night! She doesn't know this, but I cried when I got off the phone with her. It was exactly what I needed and it made all the difference in my week. I still smile when I think about it.

Just another testimony that he does hear your prayers and is aware of you, and even though you are one in a billion, he knows who you are and is aware when you need a little help.

We went to Texas Roadhouse and stuffed ourselves with those addicting warm rolls and cinnamon butter, and caught up on life and I got to vent to her about the mishaps of the day. Heidi is such an amazing person, and I love hanging out with her. She is such a good listener and has such great advice to offer. She is so much fun and makes me laugh with her personality and humor. She is always so happy to see me and gives me the biggest hugs! She is the kind of friend that really makes you feel blessed just to know her.

I got lucky when Brian's bestie Jon married her and we have been such good friends ever since!

Thanks Heidi for being my angel this week. I sure do love you! I am also really thankful that I have so many good friends. You make my life so much sweeter!

2 comments:

Seth and Shayla said...

I am sorry for your no good bad day

Jayson and Julianne said...

You hang in there girly and if you ever want to chat I know all about having to wait for a little baby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...