Friday, January 2, 2009

For daddy. . .

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you mucho! My family is hilarious and so for my dads birthday my aunt, my dads sister, made him this awesome card! I guess at bear lake this last summer he made an ugly face, and they took a picture of it, blew it up, and turned it into a card! I KNOW RIGHT? HILARIOUS!!!



Anyways daddy, this post is for you. Thanks so much for all of the many things you do for me and for always being the best example.

One memory will always be so special to me is when I tried out for that dance team and my spirits were really low, and I didn't think I would make it. You wrote me a really special note and left it on my steering wheel in my car saying how much you believed in me and how I could do anything I put my mind to.

I went into that audition with you on my mind and when I made it, I cried bc of the realization of how well you knew me, and how you knew just how to inspire me that day and help me do my best. Thank you for your words of wisdom and for the genuine ways of inspiration. I look forward to this coming year. . .


Thanks for not only being my dad, but for being my best friend. . . I love you
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...