Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy 4th Anniversary to us!

 
 
 
  
This year was my year to plan our anniversary and I was just plain excited to spend the day together. The morning started off with Brian's favorite breakfast and then we headed to the zoo to watch the all the animals play for way too long :)

The day ended with dinner at a new place for us called Flemings.  It was delicious and not only was the food top notch but the service was outstanding.  Since it was our anniversary they gave us a free appetizer and a $25 gift card to come back next time, and a box of truffles to take home which I promptly started munching on when we got to our car :)

The major thing I have noticed this last year is how we seemed to be so much more settled into our roles now then when we first got married. We have gotten into this rhythm as husband and wife where things just jive and I love that.  There are always the unexpected moments in life, but the day to day has turned into the most enjoyable patterns and I love that. 

I am so thankful for four years of that cute boy grinning at me and I hope time moves at a slow enough pace for me to truly enjoy them all.  Happy anniversary love. xoxo.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just break up with my girlfriend and you have a nice anniversary , I really admire you and can you just try the Black Leather Hobo Handbags and the best quality black leather shoulder bags Women enjoy at cwmalls.com to be a present?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...