Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gardening Fools




This year we got right on planting our garden, so that we would have a long summer full of lots of yummy veggies.  Since the year we got married we have had a garden and I have to say it is one of my favorite traditions Brian and I have about summer and about having my own house. 

For my birthday this year I got a pressure canner so I will be using that to can our veggies from the garden, and salsa til my little hearts content :)

Brian took quite a few evenings and made us the best drip system ever in the garden and I appreciate that more than words can tell because that means I don't have to go out and water it by hand every day yay! 

I am excited to see it grow a few more months because it already looks amazing and is growing so quick! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...