Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a { look } into the past

My dad works for our church and for a division called the Bishops Storehouse within the welfare department. Due to all the natural disasters and such that our world is going through they are opening up a huge new warehouse. Over the weekend they did a photo shoot depicting the pioneers and the welfare system. It was pretty cool to see these pictures and imagine them in their new place :)












I bet this is what the pioneers looked like crossing our frozen valley back in the day. My dad was in charge of loading up and bringing the wagons and supplies. I love that he works and does something that he loves. You are cute daddy. xoxo.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I didn't know your dad did that. How cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...