Thursday, March 31, 2011

{ The Vertical Diner }





To my delight. . . Court and I are making this sisterly lunch thing a monthly occurrence. Today was her choice and she picked a tiny vegan diner. Her and I are both NOT vegan but gave it a whirl anyways and were pleasantly surprised. Our food was { incredible & healthy } and it was a super upbeat place to go. Sure do love this girl and our new tradition. If you had to guess if we had a blast in my one hour lunch break. . .

You would be correct

1 comment:

megwild said...

Question - does the place still reek of smoke? Before it was Vertical Diner it was Our Place Diner - a diner for smokers. I had to get Mr. S's lunch from there a few times and two seconds in that place left you smelling like a smokestack for a week. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...