Friday, April 29, 2011

{ An afternoon with Nan }






Nan and I had an afternoon together while pop was at a doctors appointment and I decided to take her downtown and walk temple square. It was such a { lovely } day and we enjoyed ourselves so much.

I love seeing things through her eyes because she has different perspectives than me and it is neat to watch her reaction and hear her opinions. She loved meeting all the cute sister missionaries and smelling the beautiful flowers.

This place is very special to me and brings me peace during the difficult times in my life. It stands as a firm reminder that life's problems will pass but that there are { bigger and more important } things that will always remain.

I am thankful for Nan and for the opportunity to spend the day with her. I already want to do it again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...