Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{ A room smarter than I am }

We were fortunate enough to travel to Las Vegas for Brian's annual sales summit for his company. He did really well this year so I was lucky enough to go with him! They always take really good care of us and put us at this beautiful place called the M resort. It is about 15 miles away from the strip and is a lovely hotel. Apparently it is really high tech and I laughed as I tried to figure it all out. Here are some of the highlights:

When you first walk in there are no light switches right by the door like you would think there would be. Instead you see this little slot for you to put your room key in.

As soon as you do all the power in the room turns on. I thought it was pretty clever and had fun taking the key out and watching it turn all off then putting it back in and watching it all turn on.

Then you have the bathroom.

The bathtub had this little shade in front of it. I pressed a button on the wall and then it opened leaving the glass clear so you could see this view of the strip from the bathtub.

Yes I totally took a bath and looked out the window. . . But only before I walked outside and checked that you couldn't see in first!

Then as I was getting ready I clicked a switch in the bathroom by the sink and my mirror turned into a television. Fancy that!

Don't mind all my stuff. . . I am a messy little traveler.

But pretty funny huh? I thought so. I felt pretty clever for figuring it all out. I had never seen anything like it. Brian being all techno savvy like he is loved it all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...