Monday, November 9, 2009

Piggie Flu. . .

Hello all,

I don't think that since I have had this blog one month has gone by without a post until now!

It all started when I got the swine flu (gross!) and just gone downhill from there! For those of you that have had it, it pretty much knocks the life out of you for a few weeks. I still am not sure I am 100% recovered yet.


BUT!!!. . .

I have SO much to tell! Lots has gone by that I can't wait to blog about! So STAY TUNED and I hope all of you are having a beautiful fall!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Aww! I hope you get feeling better! That sounds brutal! We're coming up for Christmas! Can't wait to see you!!

Lacie said...

I check your blog all the time and was actually getting worried that you haven't blogged! :) Happy to hear you are feeling better and can't wait to see how you have been!

Kristen said...

All of our boys got h1n1 and it was terrible. Glad to hear you're getting back to normal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...