Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mama Mia!!!

This firecracker down below is my MOM and at the end of October it was her birthday!!

I didn't have a chance to properly honor her on my blog so here it is! A cause for celebration!!!
And of course, I can't do a birthday post without some reasons. . .


If we have ever hung out and you have wondered where it is that I get my crazy outgoing personality look no further my friends! It is ALL genetic. I never REALLY had a chance you know. . . heck, that is practically me with dark hair!!!


My mom is Queen of grand caretakers! She is first class at caring and has taken such good care of us little stinkers our whole lives! I think I will be very fortunate if I even have a fraction of her talent! She was meant to be a mother. . .

I blame her for my love of clothes and fashion. . . She has always known how to put stuff together so well. To her clothes and house, decorating and crafts. She is one talented chicken!

And I blame her for turning into such a huge snuggle bunny! Everytime we sit close to one another she says, "Let's Snuggle", while she starts to hold your arm and put her head on your shoulder!
She is just so dang cute! I love her little touches to everything that make it special. . .

She is an amazing mom and I credit her to most of my successes in life. She has always pushed us towards achievement. And I know that nothing makes her happier than seeing us do well!!!

She has created some good lookin babies! With the help of my dad. I guess he deserves SOME credit :)

Happy Belated Mommy!

You are the best mom a girl could ask for!

Love you!

XOXO Linds

1 comment:

Mel and Paul said...

Everything that you said is totally true about your mom! I love her!!! She was my 2nd mom and the best 2nd mom EVER!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...