Friday, November 13, 2009

THRILLER!!!!

So I have never really been the Halloween type before. I am all for the free candy around the neighborhood and the cute little kids in their costumes, but I have other holidays that I am more fond of.

But my favorite halloween Tradition is Odyssey Dance Company's production of Thriller. I have been every single year since high school, and I don't ever see myself stopping! :)

The dancers are SO talented and I love how they have put things together! If you have never been you ARE MISSING OUT!!!

Well, this year, Brian and I took Court and Ty out for a night of fun, food, good company :) and dance!


We went to the Pie in Salt Lake for dinner. If you haven't had their pizza you need too!

It is also a really fun atmosphere too! In the basement of an old pharmacy with graffiti on the walls and pictures of famous peeps!

Court and I waiting in line trying to act all posh!

Cute Ty and Brian!!!

Sister Sister!!! I love courty!

Done eating our amazing pizza and ready to go see some dancing!!! Conviently the pie is across the street from Kingsbury hall where Thriller plays! I may or may not have planned that :)

Outside the theatre they have the dancers, who look like zombies, walking around to scare the people coming to the show. They look pretty real!

We asked this girl to pose with us for a picture. I guess brian didn't get the DON'T SMILE and do something creepy or mysterious memo! lol


Inside and ready to go!!!

Happy Halloween!!!

The lights turned out and the show is starting!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!

It was amazing, funny, and morbid all at the same time! It is definately a really cool show with creepy special effects and halloween themed dances. I wouldn't take the little ones, but it is a super fun way to get ready for the halloween holiday!

Maybe we will see you there next year!

If you dare. . .

3 comments:

Dowland Fam said...

I am jealous! Every year I think "Oh, I really want to go to that" but I never make it! Glad you could enjoy for me!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

Linds you are the cutest! Thriller and The Pie is the BEST tradition! I cannot get over how cute you and your hubby are! I am loving you guys!

Launi said...

This sounds so fun! So do they dance the same type thing that MJ did with his Thriller--or is it a whole different thing? I must admit, the pizza sounded really good too.
Must be lunch time.

:}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...