Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This new life. . .

It is funny being married and seeing what it is really like, compared to what people say it is like.

I think marriage is better than anyone could have ever described it as. For once, my life revolves around someone, and his life revolves around me, and we are happy :)

We have our own little jokes, traditions, habits, language and things that we share. I knew marriage would be special and would be an incredible experience but I don't think anyone could have communicated that to me the way I feel it.

I know this is sort of deep but I just feel so overwhelmed by love and happiness today that I had to get it out!

I am also extremely comforted by the fact that we are sealed together for time and eternity. He is mine, and I get to keep him :) Forever.

I love you. . .

1 comment:

HaverTales said...

Ha! Yeah right! You are probably prego like me :) You can probably take a home pregnancy test soon, though if it's negative it might be too early to take it too, cause I took negative ones, then a couple weeks later it was positive...just what it sounds like :) Sorry you've been sick :( That sucks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...