Monday, October 6, 2008

The busiest fall yet!

Ok so I always think about fall as a lazy time of year. But I just came to the realization that this year, my fall is going to be just the opposite! My little brother comes home from his mission in like a month and then we have all his homecoming festivities. We are painting multiple rooms in our house, I am choreographing tons of dance solos, work will pick up tons etc. So much for a relaxing season! And I am starting a new kickboxing class with some of the guys at work!

Also, if any of you know how to add friends on this website let me know! I have lots but I don't know how to add their blogs! :) so frustrating! oh and how do you add pictures?

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

When you post, at the top it shows a little "photo" icon - just click on
that and it'll let your "browse" the photos on your computer. Pick one or several and viola! photos on your blog! As far as adding friends, go to your blog set up and you can add a "feature" - it'll give you a list of what you can add. Then it's easy - just copy & paste - you'll "get" this - then it's really FUN!
Colleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...