Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Thoughts Like Me!

Ok so, today when I woke up I had alot on my mind, and even though not alot of it is that important, i must vent!

I Love my puppy but she is KILLING ME! I get no sleep and my newly dyed dark hair matches the oh-so-lovely dark circles under my eyes! And I need a magic wand to stop her from going to the bathroom in our house! I have never smelled so much cleaner in my life! wow.

I really am not a fan of inconsiderate people. If you don't have something nice or intelligent to say, please do not say it. Hint hint to the horrible raunchy man at the chevron this morning! I wish everyone could be cream puffs.

The anticipation of my little brother coming home from his mission is unbelieveable. It is three weeks now and I wish I could fast forward to the airport! I have replayed this scene so many times in my head before and I wonder if it will be anything like I have imagined. I wonder what he will think of me being married and of my new life. I think its gonna be a little tough. Its things like this that make me wish I sometimes still lived in sandy.




This pic was taken two years ago and I love it so much because it makes me think about all the changes both of us have gone through!

THRILLER!!!!!! Friday night baby!!! With my favorite people! Brian, my sis court, mel and paul, katie and mark, and my adorable inlaws the bunkers! What could be better then first class dancing entertainment and first class company!

The economy really scares me. And Obama isn't helping my nerves. I was listenting to my mom the other day and she said that Boyd K Packer was speaking in her friends sacrement meeting, i guess they are in the same ward, and he said that around next fall a catastrophe will happen. He said that it will shock the people in this country so much that nothing in history has happened like this before! I would love to have access to his mind, and to know what the general authorities know. It would make life so much clearer.

But I kept wondering what this event would be. . . earthquake? Terrorism? Nuclear war? I dont' even want to know. But it really changed my perspective on life. I have been buying cans of food instead of new shoes, for our food storage. And storing blankets and first aid kits, and such. I just hope that when this so called catastrophe hits I will be ready. And I hope all of you will too. I have faith in the prophet and in god who is so good. I know if I listen and do as he says all will be well :)

I love my neighborhood girl julianne hough and I hope she keeps rocking it every week! So far so good! I heart dancing with the stars. :)

TTFN, ta ta for now! And I promise I will resolve the pic thing today!

1 comment:

photography by Mikki said...

Linds! You are beautiful! I love that we can keep in touch, finally! Ok. So the Boyd K. Packer quote really has me thinking. I keep hearing things: our Stake Pres said that he talked with Pres. Monson and he said that the man that will be prophet through the millenium is alive and serving today...
So, ahahah!!!
How are you? I Love your wedding pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...