Monday, February 20, 2012

{ Playing } some serious catchup








My oh my.

I realized today I haven't blogged Christmas, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving, or loads of other important life events.  Blogging used to be so easy, and now it feels like something is always happening I want to remember or keep track of.  I guess as I find time, those posts will start to filter in.  So stay tuned I suppose.

February has been very good to us so far.  Brian traveled to Seattle, and I stayed here wishing I was there to explore that beautiful city.  We had court and ty up for dinner one night, and Nan, court and I spent last Wednesday eating lunch at Nan's favorite place.

Our Saturdays have literally saved us too.  Between all the craziness during the week it is all we can do to drag ourselves out of bed Saturday mornings.  Thank heavens for Saturdays. Seriously.

But among all the chaos, all is well.  We are loving each new day and it's adventures as they appear.  We are happy and content.  Even if right now is one huge game of catch up :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...