Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jimmer and the Jazz













On Saturday night we went to the Jazz game against the Sacramento kings.  It was lots of fun and Brian was all excited because he got to see Jimmer play. I had heard about Jimmer but didn't really know who he was or anything { i know, big shock! } but I can now admit I am a fan too.

It was neat that even though Jimmer played for the opposing team how everyone cheered for him when he came out at the beginning and whenever he made a basket.  We cheered lots too :)

Highlights included a yummy dinner before-hand in the basement of the energy solutions arena, watching a poor guy in the audience get pelted with silly string by the jazz bear, obviously watching Jimmer play, and seeing some seriously cute girls dance, making me miss it more than ever. 

Thanks for taking me out on the town love. Also thanks to such great friends who got us the tickets because they knew Brian really wanted to go.  You are seriously the best.

1 comment:

sydney said...

You two are just the cuttest dang couple ever!!! PS - I just can't say enough how excited I am you are expecting a little Bunker Baby!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...