Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy valentines day!



Valentines day is so fun.  I love it. Brian took me out for such a delicious dinner and we shared stories with each other about Valentines days past. 

He laughed as I told him of my mischievous college days and how my roommates and I used to leave random presents on peoples door steps telling them how loved they were, and that they had a "secret" admirer. 

We would obviously run away and hide and try not to burst into laughter as the confused person on the porch found our quirky little gift and tried to figure out what was going on.  

I once got caught and had to ask an old man to be my valentine as my roommates laughed hiding in his bushes. That man was like a cheetah with his walker.

Brian told me of awkward random gifts he had gotten from girls on valentines day's and we laughed and ate ourselves silly.  I sure am lucky to have a Valentine like him.  He is the best one yet :)

1 comment:

Travis and Erin said...

This is so great. I love every bit of your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...