Sunday, October 2, 2011

One last ride. . .




Every year at the end of the summer my heart fills with sadness because I know I have to wait the WHOLE winter AND spring before I get to come back here.  Doesn't seem fair does it?

This year though, I swear went by quicker than any other year in history.  Sometimes that is when getting older and having more to do gets a bit tough for me.  If it were up to me we would spend our summers here. every. single. one. 

We got to go on one last ride. There was no one on the water and it was so quiet as the sun was setting.  We drove out to the middle and all jumped in reminiscing of all the fun we had that summer.  I am sad to say goodbye, but I guess that just means I get to say hello again sooner.  

2 comments:

Frazier Family said...

Hey Girl! It's Elizabeth (boo) Frazier (Affleck) :) i don't even know how I cam across your blog! Just thought I would say hey. You look fabulous!

Lindsay said...

HELLO! SO I have been trying to track you down and say hello too but there is no way I could find you! Not even on FB! Anyways, thanks for stopping by and saying hi! I love running into people from HS! You should email me your blog address too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...