Saturday, October 29, 2011

{ Happy Birthday Mom }


 { Thriller at Kingsbury hall }

Thank you for teaching me to love and delight in simple things. Those things have made me the most joyful over the years.  Thank you for your example to love and serve people.  I learned so much from watching you my whole life. 

Thank you for being the evil witch when we played snow white, so that dad could be prince charming and kiss me awake.  Thank you for teaching us what happiness truly is and isn't.  Thank you for years of amazing meals and treats and for teaching me how to navigate the kitchen.

Thank you for rainy day forts, flooding the sand box, and for summer naps and tomatoes on the back lawn.  Thank you for teaching me to love dance and for investing in my talent.  Thank you for being my best friend growing up, the one I laughed with, cried with, and couldn't wait to share my best news with. 

Thank you for memories that make me smile. 

Happy Birthday Mom.  You mean the world to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...