Sunday, September 25, 2011

{ Fireworks } Extravaganza


 




Like every other American I love to watch fireworks.  I have seen some pretty amazing shows in my day, but to me the end of summer fireworks in Bountiful by Brian's moms house are the best I have seen.

His brother always goes early to get us good seats and the fireworks lasted almost 40 minutes!

I could have watched them all night but my favorite part was when Brian handed me the camera in the car.  "Did you take pictures the whole time", I asked!?

"Yeah, he said grinning. "For your blog.  I knew you would want to blog about this so I tried to get some good pictures you can use."  

I love those moments where I swear both of us are smiling our silly faces off.

I love fireworks, but the fireworks between me and this boy of mine are my favorite I think :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...