Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy 24th Birthday Wonderboy!


It is pretty mind boggling to think once upon a time we were 4 and 6 and that it has turned into 24 and 26.  I hardly know where the time goes sometimes.

I still remember you in your ninja turtle jammies coming to wake me up in the morning to go watch mario bros with you.  You have always made me laugh and smile. 

I love that you email me songs that remind you of me, that you are always trying to make us laugh, that you are always trying to be better, that you always have something fun going on, and I love that you are so loved by others.  I love that you would rather have a barbecue at moms than go out for your birthday. 

Thanks for always being so excited to see me and for giving us the biggest hugs. I have so many great memories of you and I am excited to be a part of your future ones. . .

Happy birthday little brother.  You are so loved.

1 comment:

sydney said...

What a great little tribute to your brother! Isn't is awesome to have such good family bonds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...