Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Pooch is One!!!

Our yorkie pup Bentley turned one!

We got her when she was six weeks old, at the beginning of July which means not only is she one but we have had her for almost one year!

She is a lovable creature who loves attention, to be held, snuggled, and played with. I am positive that Brian loves her more than anything else in his life! :)

She also loves to get into anything you don't want her to get into. When I forget to shut the bathroom door in the morning I come home to a bathroom filled with snow! (shredded toilet paper)

A couple times I haven't been able to find her, and she has crawled into one of Brian's boots head-first and has fallen asleep. So I find a furry little bum, two paws, and a boot! Hilarious!

You should feel bad for her too. She lives SUCH a TOUGH life!

Hmm. I wonder who ate the Cake out of the Trash. Can you see the Crumbs!!!!

It's amazing that this 3 pound dog could get into so much mischief!

Happy Birthday Poochie.

We sure do love ya!!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Your pooch is very cute :) In response to our comment you left on my blog I have to give my excuse for not posting about the pregnancy and that is that I have been busy actually growing the little girl ha ha Anyway how is everything with you. You and Brian seem to be having a happy married life :)

Jade and Michael said...

Funny how we end up loving our dogs so much! And think that that littlest things are the cutest things! I am so glad that you guys are the same way with your dog, people think I am crazy how we are with Bellatrix! Happy 1st Birthday Bentley!

Unknown said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-uang-di-bogor-tanpa-jaminan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...