Monday, August 31, 2009

Always, Sometimes, Never. . .

Ok So I got this idea off of my friend Shante's Blog. You write five things for each topic and it is really fun to see all the information from different people!

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

I Always. . .
*Make Brian kiss me goodbye in the morning before he leaves the house.
*Count the number of beads on a necklace or bracelet I am wearing. It's ocd and it is hereditary!
*Turn on music and dance around the kitchen while I am cooking dinner.
*Smell candles or perfume or anything else that could smell, when I am in someones house.
*Write notes to people who inspire me or who have done something amazing for me.

I Sometimes. . .
*Snug and kiss Bentley so much that she tries to bite my nose! Little stinker!
*Wish that I lived in my cabin at bear lake. The simple life huh?
*Have so much I want to accomplish that it overwhelmes me and I have to slow down a little.
*Wish I could redo traumatic events in my past and handle them with the courage I have now.
*Wish ty and courty lived with us so that I could see them more. Growing up sucks sometimes.

I Never. . .
*Respect people who can't control their mouth, who are mean, selfish, and do not respect others.
*Go a day without drinking rediculous amounts of water.
*Take the simple pleasures in my life for granted.
*Expected to fall for someone has hard as I fell for brian. It's Bad!
*Would trade anything in my life no matter how tough it gets. . .

I Believe. . .
*Things happen for a reason and that they will always work out in the end.
*You won't be happy in life until you know who you are and can accept the good and the bad.
*Anything can be healed with a shoulder to cry on and some freshly baked cookies. . .
*That motherhood is the most precious calling on earth. I also believe in home cooked meals!
*In believing! It can really make a difference in one's life to believe in things and to hope :)

I love you all!

Love me!

2 comments:

Dowland Fam said...

Fun Linds! You're right . . . it is fun to read about what other people say. I'll work on this and get it on!

Rebecca said...

great to check in linds - I also believe in homemade food

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...