Friday, November 4, 2011

Erin and Travis { Tie the Knot }




  




















Erin and Travis have been married for just over a month now so I figured I should get to posting about it!

Their sealing was so wonderful and it was the first one I had been to since my own.  It was so special to be there and Brian and I noticed that it took place in the same room as ours.

Erin already felt like part of the family before it was "official" and it was so fun to dream up wedding ideas together.  Our taste is so similar and dreaming up possibilities was so much fun this summer at the cabin. She is an incredible girl who I can't believe how lucky I am to be cousins with.  

The luncheon took place at the jsm building and they had planned an amazing reception in my aunt and uncles backyard that was threatened by the rain.  After an hour it stopped and we moved the party outside.

Highlights included the boys " decorating " trav's car, sneaking back for fourths and fifths of the to-die-for food, and court catching the bouquet like she always does. 

I am so thankful for this { growing } family of mine and for the close ties that bind us together.  We always have a great time together and erin and travs party was so fun to celebrate them and their union. 

Congrats you two. . . Cousins forever!

the average pictures were taken by me and the amazing pictures were taken by elizabeth kate photography!

2 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

You look so cute in these pictures Linds!

Travis and Erin said...

I feel so special!!!! I don't think i've ever been blogged about. You are amazing lindsay! can't wait to stalk your blog all the time. ;) loveya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...