Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER!!!!

We just celebrated Ty's Birthday! He turned 22! For me, it was a little weird bc I feel like I am 22 and then I have to remind myself that I am 24 and we are NOT the same age.

Here a couple reasons why i love this kid so dang much!

1. He is SO adventurous! He does things that I would NEVER DO!!! Mainly bc I am a big chicken!!!

2. He knows what is important in life. After Ty got home from his mission, he made it a point to see my grandpa who had just had a stroke a lot. He would go tell him funny stories and make him laugh. A really nice thing to do for someone who sees the inside of the same room all day.


3. His enthusiasm. He gets so excited about the littlest things. A family trait I think, but nonetheless, makes me see him as a little happy kid again.


4. His love for things. Ty loves really deeply and shows it too. He has an album on facebook just for our dog eddie. Purdy cute!




He loves my Bentley lots too! And always lets her kiss him tons!

5. Ty is one of the funniest people I know and is always making me laugh. We were playing a game the other night and we were all laughing so hard we could barely breathe thanks to him!


6. He has always known what is right and served a mission for two years even though it was probably the hardest thing he has ever done. Us seeing him after two years was quite the experiance. We all missed him so much.


7. He is really outgoing and not afraid to make a commotion!


8. He is so dang adorable!!! Don'tcha think!?!?!


8. Ty could wear a bucket around and look good! As he demonstrates wearing this lifejacket from the seventies!

Happy Birthday TY!!!! One year older and wiser too! :) I love you!

Love your Big sis!

Linds

2 comments:

Susan said...

Cute post! And you look so cute with brunette hair!!

Dowland Fam said...

Love those brothers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...