Friday, April 10, 2009

Update in a Nutshell. . .

First of all,

I have realized that you can't help negative feelings, emotions, and interactions, but you can help how you deal with things and how you respond and act. I love this quote. . .

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness, you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you. Happiness is your heritage." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf. . . Finding Joy

We celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY in exactly one month from today! Yeah baby! We will be going to California for a much needed VACA!!!

I just LOVE having my blood drawn! I mean, where else can you pass out twice, get free orange juice then throw it up, and almost faint walking to your car? LOVE IT!!!! :)

I am so blessed to have been such a big part of the day my best friend has her baby. It was really spiritual for me to be able to wait for little Avery to come from heaven! Congratulations mel, you are an inspiration to me, and will be an incredible mom!

Girls! I am excited for our Fancy Nancy party this week!

Also :( Brian just applied for a position in Irvine and Orange County, California. . .

Here we go again folks. . . .

4 comments:

Jade and Michael said...

Hey Lindsay! I have been bad about blogging lately so I just got your comment! I will add you to ours as well! Hope things are going well, congrats on the 1-year coming up! I think our anniversary is only a few days from yours!

Joshua J said...

what the?? you might be moving to cali?

Cori and Colin said...

Lindsay!!! This is Cori Sargent(Russell) I happened to find your blog and was so excited to see your face!! It's so great to see you're doing well and congrats on the year anniversary coming up!!

Dowland Fam said...

Hope you had fun at Fancy Nancy Linds! I definately planned it with you in mind! Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...