Guess who has two thumbs and just turned three months?! This guy!!!
I can hardly believe we have had our little angel for three months already! He is super cute and such a joy for me. Here is what we have been up to!
1. Smiling like crazy! And starting to giggle at all the silly things mom does :)
2. Sleeping and eating better! Thank heavens!
3. Sitting up on his own, from a reclining position, and staying sitting up for 20 seconds. Big deal!
4. Starting to teethe! A little early, but we will take it!
5. Starting to feel a little better with his reflux.
6. Just got over his first cold, poor little guy :(
7. Loves his toys, and is starting to recognize that they are fun to play with.
8. Putting everything in his mouth. Yum!
9. Has the fattest most delicious cheeks and legs!
10. Follows us across the room with his sweet eyes, and watches everything we say and do!
11. Is in the 90th percentile for height and weight. Not surprising this little guy loves to eat!
12. Can push up on his elbows making mom think he is going to crawl early.
It has been so much fun to see him grow and learn new things. We sure love our little Brody boy!