Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boom Boom POW!!!

My dad has always loved guns, and when I married Brian he was so excited to have a shooting buddy! We brought up our guns to Bear Lake for some shooting fun! They dragged Court and I along with them and we ended up having a really awesome time!

A couple years ago, Brian won this huge stuffed Homer Simpson at Lagoon. It has just been sitting in our basement so he decided that he would bring him out for a little fun!






Little did Homer know what he was really in for!




He was fun for target practice and after we all had a shot at him, he was Homer no more :)

Brian got a new gun, his baby, a Mossberg 500 tactical, so he was all smiles shooting that!




Court and I found lots of bottles and targets to shoot at, so we set them up!




I decided that I like shooting a handgun better. A shotgun feels like your being punched in the shoulder and I got a bruise after doing it like twice!

Court decided that she liked the handgun better too! Plus we feel so JAMES BOND with it!!!



Moral of the story, now that I know how to use a gun, I feel tough so don't cross me! lol. . . !

Love and Bullets!

Linds

4 comments:

Mel and Paul said...

I LOVE the pic of your dad with the doll!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!

Dowland Fam said...

Fun Linds! We didn't know that you guys liked shooting! We'll have to go sometime . . . Jared LOVES guns!

Susan said...

Lol, poor Homie! That looks like fun!!

Jade and Michael said...

I heard about this.. too funny. It just cracked me up that Brian has this Homer stuffed thing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...