Monday, February 23, 2009

So is it bad that. . .

I AM A SPACE CADET AND I JUST FOUND ALL THESE THANK YOU NOTES IN MY CAR FROM OUR WEDDING THAT I WROTE AND THOUGHT I MAILED AND DIDN'T MAIL, SO I JUST MAILED THEM?!?!?!?!?! IT HAS BEEN TEN MONTHS ALREADY!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, like you didn't like get your thank you card? No, like that cannot like be right. I like mailed them like a long like time ago like and you should have like gotten it. Did you like check your like mailbox like to see if you like got it?!?!!


SIGH. . . WOW LINDS. YOU HAVE REALLY DONE IT THIS TIME. . .

SO IF YOU ARE JUST GETTING YOURS IN THE MAIL I APOLOGIZE. . .

YOU KNEW I WAS "LIKE THIS" WHEN YOU DECIDED TO BE MY FRIEND.

THAT IS ALL. . .

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You are, like, totally an air head- you and Paris should like, be BFF's!

That would be soo fly! (that's good, right??)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...